Obligation of the company
Automated Equity places a high priority on the privacy and integrity of the personal information of our investors, both present and future and other visitors to the site. The Company strives to ensure the safety and confidentiality of all information received from the Client.
The Client's Personal Data to register an account, the Company will need certain information (Personal Data) about the Client.
The Personal Data that is collected by the Company may include:
1. Information provided on applications and other Company forms, such as name, address, and personal mobile phone number
2. Payment documents: money transfer orders, bank statements etc.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use a Client's Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To confirm the Client's identity.
2. To process trading and non-trading operations.
3. Carry out the company's anti-money laundering policy.
4. To inform the Client of Company products or services that may be of interest to the Client.
5. To provide other services that are relevant to the Client's business relationship with the Company.
6. To keep a correct database of the Client’s account data.
7. To analyze statistical data to provide Clients with the most suitable products and services.
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on a visitor's browser which are read later by the server when the visitor returns to the site. Cookies store information such as passwords (encrypted), usernames, shopping cart, certain preferences, etc. allowing visitors to visit sites repeatedly without having to enter the same information over and over. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of anyone visiting the site.
The Company may convey the Client's Personal Data to associated or affiliated companies, auditors, agents (including payment agents), banks or other authorized organizations or persons ("Authorized Persons") for the sole purpose of processing the Client's trading and non-trading instructions. The Company guarantees that all Authorized Persons will adhere to the terms of this Policy and take all necessary steps to protect the Client's Personal Data. The Company may provide Personal Data to third parties who are not the Company's partners, agents or affiliates only when requested by representatives of legal or administrative authorities.
Use of Information
Security and Protection
Automated Equity takes the issue of security very seriously and takes all possible measures to ensure the safety of your confidential information, including adhering to strict standards for the internal use of confidential information and using leading data storage technology.
To provide investors access to the global markets through the powerful Automated Equity Meta trader 5 platform.